Monday, May 3, 2010

Why am I blogging?

There are many blogs that give you tips and strategies to save money. They are great and I have learned a tremendous amount from some of these bloggers, but I also have some ideas of my own.

Why am I trying to save money? The first reason is to dig us out of debt. We have a mortgage, a home equity loan, two car loans and a few credit card bills. Yikes! I'm tired of wasting our hard earned money on interest payments!

The second reason is that I don't like to pay more than I have to. I enjoy getting things for free or for pennies on the dollar! Don't you?

So why am I writing this blog? Well, I want to share my strategies and our progress with you. I want to inspire you to save money AND dig yourself out of debt too! It won't be easy, but we can do it together. Are you ready for the challenge?

Tomorrow I will share the story of how we got here and what our goal is for the year.

On Thursday I will post the first in a 10 part series on my money saving tips. Some you may already know, but I think they are worth repeating. Others will hopefully be new to you.

Stay tuned and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment